All Sales Are Final. Purchased tickets may only be credited towards another Foto Frenzy Event at the discretion of Foto Frenzy and may be subject to additional booking terms
I acknowledge that I have both read and understood the Booking Terms and Conditions and agree to adhere to the attendee responsibilities.
Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must not purchase a ticket unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
References to “Eventbrite” in these Terms and Conditions is to the ticketing agency used for this Foto Frenzy workshop event.
Application of Terms
1. By purchasing a ticket through Eventbrite online, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Tickets are sold or issued by Eventbrite as agent for the organisation(s) which are managing, producing, promoting, presenting or otherwise providing the service, event or performance for which the ticket is sold or issued (Presenter). The name of the Presenter and/or the venue to which your ticket relates (Venue) is usually shown on the front of the ticket but is also available from Eventbrite. Eventbrite has no control over, or liability for, the performance of the event by the Presenter. All ticketing complaints and claims, and your legal rights, are as against the Presenter, not Eventbrite, except where Eventbrite is at fault or where you have a legal right against Eventbrite under the Australian Consumer Law.
3. Your tickets valid for the specified event and is nonrefundable. However if available credit or discount towards another Foto Frenzy event maybe considered. This is solely the right of Foto Frenzy at their discretion and may be subject to additional booking terms, which will be notified to you at such time.
4. Tickets are only valid if purchased with proof of Foto Frenzy ticket presentation at the event and where ALL necessary forms such as indemnity forms, waivers have been signed and submitted for the workshop.
5. Ticket sales may be limited to a specified number of tickets. Foto Frenzy may cancel or refuse to accept orders which it believes are placed in excess of any such limits.
6. Once confirmed, your ticket and any administration and or transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged.
7. Bookings / Registrations / Number of Participants are subject to availability.
Pricing and Payment
8. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. Your ticket is a tax invoice.
9. Prices are subject to change without notice.
10. An administration fee/ transaction fee may apply to your ticket purchase and you will be notified of the applicable fee prior to purchase.
11. You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
12. If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), Eventbrite and or Foto Frenzy may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
Delivery, Collection and Printing of Tickets
13. Delivery of tickets will only be made upon receipt of full payment in the form of an e-ticket. You will need to self-print this e-ticket.
14. If you elect to self-print an e-ticket, then:
a) in the event that a duplicate copy of this ticket appears, Foto Frenzy and the Venue reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the Venue; and
b) you are responsible for printing the ticket and Eventbrite and the Venue reserve the right to charge an administration fee if a replacement ticket needs to be issued.
15. Prior to purchasing a ticket through the Eventbrite website, you may be required to register for a user account and to nominate an email address and password for your account. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your user account (including your password) and not provide it to any other person.
16. You are responsible for your use of the Eventbrite website and all transactions conducted using your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, please notify Eventbrite immediately and reset your password.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
17. Where tickets are lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed, Eventbrite and or foto frenzy may charge an administration fee to issue replacement tickets and may require proof of identity and purchase, prior to issuing a replacement ticket.
Conditions of Entry
18. Attendance at the event and the right of admission is reserved by Foto Frenzy, the Venue and the Presenter.
19. By attending an event, you agree to Foto Frenzy’s and or the Venue’s conditions of entry.
20. The use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue and or Foto Frenzy. Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
21. You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
You acknowledge that as a participant of the workshop conducted by Foto Frenzy or nominated parties, you will be responsible for:
a. The proper use of all equipment being the property of Foto Frenzy or other parties;
b. Your positive and well mannered conduct at any and all times during the course of the workshop, whether the workshop is conducted onsite or offsite;
c. Following any and all reasonable requests of the workshop facilitator, including requests made for the benefit of your health and safety;
d .Observing any requirements such as rules, customs and the like at the offsite location of the workshop; and
e. Advising the workshop facilitator of any impairment or medical condition that could potentially affect your learning during the workshop. Where able considerations to further assist and better your learning will be considered.
You acknowledge that Foto Frenzy and its related subsidiaries are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of the following conduct:
a. Failure to follow a reasonable direction of the workshop facilitator;
b. Failure to take due care; and attention
c. For conduct that purports serious harm, amounts to gross misconduct, neglect or wilful damage.
Refunds, Cancellations and Changes
26. The Foto Frenzy and or the Presenter may add, withdraw or substitute guest hosts or speakers or vary advertised programs, workshop times, Venue, seating arrangements or participant capacity. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as required by the Australian Consumer Law.
27. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and provided Foto Frenzy receives authorisation from the Presenter, Foto Frenzy will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation. However, Foto Frenzy does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation, rescheduling or relocation prior to the event.
28. You may be entitled at law or under the Australian Consumer Law to a refund where an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Foto Frenzy nor the Presenter will reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event. Foto Frenzy recommends that you obtain ticket and/or travel insurance for those expenses.
29. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Foto Frenzy nor the Presenter are liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales
30. Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, resold or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without Foto Frenzy’s prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
Children’s Events and Minors
33. All persons under 18 must be accompanied by their Parent or Legal Guardian at commencement of the Workshops and ALL required documentation to be signed by the Parent or Legal Guardian.
37. Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
The following terms and conditions relate only to packages sold directly by Foto Frenzy. They do not relate to packages sold by other providers even if they include a Eventbrite ticket. Foto Frenzy recommends that you carefully review and read any additional terms and conditions of sale that may apply to such package, prior to purchasing the package.
38. Hotels, travel, meals and other elements included in packages are supplied by the managing, producing, promoting, presenting or other entity providing that element (the Provider).
39. Information regarding package elements is supplied by the Provider and is subject to alteration at any time. Foto Frenzy is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
40. Foto Frenzy is responsible for any complaints or claims.
41. Each package element is sold on the relevant Providers’ terms and conditions, which are available from the Provider’s website or via Foto Frenzy.
42. Cancellation fees may apply. These are determined on a case-by-case basis under the Provider’s terms and conditions.
43. Subject to the Provider’s terms and conditions, if an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, hotel, meal, travel or other package elements will not be refunded or exchanged, other than as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
44. Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your package, Foto Frenzy recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Promotions and Competitions
45. If you received your ticket as a prize, gift, donation or otherwise for no cost, these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion or competition (Competition Terms), apply to your use of the ticket.
46. Where additional elements were included in your prize package, such as hotel accommodation, merchandise or travel arrangements, such additional elements are subject to the Competition Terms and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the provider of such additional elements (for example, an airline for travel arrangements).
47. Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your prize, Foto Frenzy recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk
49. You enter the Venue at your own risk.
50. You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
51. By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, and the employees and agents of Foto Frenzy, the Venue and the Presenter.
53. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on the Foto Frenzy website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
54. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
55. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.