Mentoring | Private Tutoring
- A personalised program jointly drawn up to suit the level and desired outcomes of the photographer.
- Guidance and advice on in-the-field situations and assignments.
- One-on-one Photoshop, Lightroom and other software suites (such as Nik Software), teaching you what you need to know.
- Photographic equipment tuition and purchasing advice tailored to your personal need.
- Critique and feedback on your work, from some of Australia’s most revered print judges.
- Access to professional studio lighting equipment, professional grade computers, printers and software for tuition purposes.
Need to learn about Lightroom® or Photoshop®? Want your learning to be specific to your needs? Need convenience?Why not purchase a block of One-on-One, then book-in mentoring time as you need it? 15 minutes here, an hour there. As required.
When you reach new and critical points in your workflow, dial-in and have a Foto Frenzy tutor walk you step-by-step through the process, utilising Skype screen sharing.
“My 1:1 Lightroom coaching with Darren via Skype was just brilliant! Sharing screens remotely meant I could tap into specialised expertise without needing to travel anywhere. It was just as effective as if we had been sitting in the same room, in the same state!” Cathy Hattersley, Sydney
If you would like to enquire about booking a personalised one-on-one session with one of our expert tutors,
please email us info [at] fotofrenzy [dot] com [dot] au